Addendum to SEPT update
Please note that the version of the film that we’re screening in Hood River on October 19, 2016 will have a temporary ending. We're still deciding about Part Two, which will depend largely on grants for which we are applying.
We will let you know about screenings of the completed film (Part One and Part Two, if we structure it that way; or the finalized 1-hour film with supplemental "extras").
We will be setting up a schedule of screenings at film festivals and other events after October 19 and will do our best to bring it to places where our supporters from all over the U.S. can attend.
Let us know if you have any leads or might be interested in sponsoring a screening of Never Give Up! in your town!